HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Welcome to the first post of 2019, saying and writing that will definitely need a little getting used to, I hope you all had a lovely time celebrating last night. Now, a lot of you would have missed my 2017 Reflections post as I went a little blog AWOL after writing it, but I wanted to do a similar post again this year.
So, 2018, all in all I’d say I had a pretty great year and like last year I used the ‘1 Second Everyday’ App to document my year in one second clips. I made so many memories, met so many new people and was offered so many exciting opportunities throughout the year which I am forever grateful for.
I hope you enjoy reading my 2018 best bits and watching my yearly 1SE video.
- Completed a week’s work experience with Walker Books. I had such an amazing week which showed me what I want to do in the future.
- Started a very scary and exciting project which is still ongoing and still secret (sorry).
- Celebrated my Godson’s first birthday, my 22nd Birthday and mine and my boyfriend’s fourth anniversary.
- Represented University of London at BUCS for the second year running.
- Won 2 silver medals for Shot and Discus at the Sussex County Championships.
- Finished my second year of University with higher grades than I achieved in my first year.
- Got selected for a Phase One Olympic trial with my sister.
- Started blogging again, publishing 70 posts and hitting 11,000 views with my most popular post being the one where I got banned from Tinder – I wonder why!
- I was nominated for two UK Blog Awards for Lifestyle and Social Influencer.
- Won tickets to the World Premiere of ‘Mamma Mia Here We Go Again’.
- Went to the Warner Bros Harry Potter studio tour with my family.
- Started my third year of University.
- Saw Harry Potter in Concert with Cameron.
- Celebrated Christmas early and waved my sister off to Canada.
As you can probably tell, 2018 was full of different adventures and those listed above aren’t even all of them. Have a look at my 2018 in my video linked below and you can watch my 2017 video here if you missed it.
Tell me what your 2018 highlights were in the comments below and thank you to everyone who made 2018 memorable. Onwards and upwards in 2019, it’s going to be even better. Just watch this space!