2017 was a big year for some people and a small year for others. It may have been boring and mediocre to some but the best year yet for others. Now, I know this reflection comes a little late but I felt it necessary, as 2017 was a pretty alright year for me.
On New Year’s Day 2017, I set myself the challenge of filming one second of my day everyday and I am *still* proud to say that I did it! Lots of my family thought I wouldn’t do it or thought that I would give up halfway through the year – motivational or what?
It is nearing the end of January now and I have just two days left of my first completed month of 2018, all using the amazing app ‘1 Second Everyday’. I cannot recommend it enough!
As for now, here are a few of my 2017 best bits:
- Finished my first year of university and started second year.
- Represented University of London at BUCS.
- Won 2 silver medals for Shot and Discus at the Sussex County Championships.
- Moved out of student halls and into my first flat.
- Welcomed my godson Teddy into the world.
- Celebrated my 21st birthday.
- Celebrated mine and my boyfriend’s three year anniversary
- Went to the Athletics World Championships, twice!
- Saw Mamma Mia the musical and Greg Davies Live.
- Finished working at my summer job and got a Christmas job at Hamleys – as a Christmas Elf!
Check out the full video here if you want to see my 2017! Let me know if you will be downloading the app too and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!