I’m back again with another baking post, this time it’s a healthy granola recipe for you all to enjoy! There are still some naughty ingredients included but overall they’re healthier than your average flapjack / granola!
I won’t pretend this is my own recipe, my amazing Mummy gave me the recipe as I love granola as a snack or breakfast feast so wanted to make my own. The recipe is super simple so don’t worry this post isn’t very long.
I didn’t originally intend for this to be a blog post, so didn’t take many photos, but a lot of my Twitter friends asked for the recipe so I could only oblige!
- 150g Butter
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 200g / 8 tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 100g raisins
- 75g dried cranberries
- 75g sultanas / pumpkin seeds (split the 75g between the two ingredients)
Don’t worry, it doesn’t matter if you go slightly over on the fruits!
- Line square shallow tin with baking parchment.
- Heat over to 180C (Fan).
- Melt Butter, Caster Sugar and Golden Syrup in a pan.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Put in a baking tin, pat down slightly.
- Bake for 20/25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave to cool in the tin.
See, that wasn’t so complicated, short and sweet – just like your new baked goods! Oh, I nearly forgot something… Enjoy your tasty treats!
Want something naughtier? Check out the rest of my baking posts through this link!
All photography used in this blog post is my own.