It’s the penultimate Blogmas post today for Christmas 2018, I was tagged by the lovely Victoria in ‘The Ultimate Christmas Tag’ and of course I had to participate! Hope you enjoy!
- Tag as many bloggers as you like.
- Answer the questions! If you want to you can make up your own questions to ask the bloggers you have tagged, or you can use these ones!
What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
- My favourite thing about Christmas has to be seeing my family and friends open all their presents, I love to see the smiles on their faces as they find out what I got them. Other than that the food is pretty fab!
Do you have any Christmas traditions you CANNOT forget about each year?
- Every Christmas Eve me and my family sit down and watch ‘Miracle on 34th Street’. It’s a lovely tradition and I can’t remember how long ago it started, we also try and go to the carol service at our local Church too.
Is there a song that just gets you into that Christmas spirit?
- ‘Last Christmas’ or ‘It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas’ are two which definitely get me into the Christmas spirit. I couldn’t pick one!
What is your favourite Christmas movie?
- Sorry, I can’t choose one for this either but you can check out my ‘Festive Film Favourites’ here there’s so many good films listed.
Which food is your must-have at Christmas time?
- Oooh, pigs in blankets, or a roast in general, or Christmas cake, mince pies or chocolates! Just give me all the food and I’ll be happy.
If you had to choose between Michael Bublé’s Christmas album and Justin Bieber’s Christmas album, which one would you choose and why?
- Sorry Bieber but it’s not Christmas without Bublé!
What is your favourite memory about Christmas?
- Waking up early Christmas morning and running in to my Mum and Dad’s room to jump on their bed and open our stockings… Who am I kidding, we still do that!
When do you start decorating your place for Christmas?
- Normally in the second week of December, it depends really, we sometimes do it gradually and sometimes all at once. This year my parents waited until I was home from Uni to decorate the tree so I could help.
If you were at Christmas Karaoke, which 5 songs would you choose to play?
It has to be my top 5 Christmas songs which I spoke about in my ‘Christmas Song Favourites’ post here.
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Michael Bublé
- Santa Clause Is Coming To Town – The Jackson 5
- Santa Baby – Kylie Minogue
What are your top 4 Christmas movies?
This question is too hard, I couldn’t pick a favourite earlier but 4 films I always find myself watching at this time of year are…
- The Holiday (2006)
- Love Actually (2003)
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
- Elf (2003)
What does Christmas really mean to you?
- It’s a time where you can all celebrate together and spend time with family and friends. I feel like for the first time in a few years it’s felt properly Christmassy in December as it’s been so cold this year – I love it!
How old were you when you started asking questions about Father Christmas?
- Questions? What questions? As they say in ‘Miracle on 34th Street’, I believe, if you don’t then Father Christmas won’t visit you.
What do you think makes Christmas so magical?
- A little bit of everything.
Share your favourite photo from a previous Christmas:
Two favourite photographs, one of the family together (obviously Dad was there too but he doesn’t like having his photo on social media) and also the Christmas cake which Mum made last year.
All photography featured in this blog post is my own.